We have prepared crispy & complete notes for all basics NCERT old and New texts for ( 6th to 12 th) and make Global IAS test prep is proven companion for your IAS 2020
IAS 2020 Prelims Test Series
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR SERIOUS MOCK TEST FOR PRELIMS 2020
Our test Plan:
- Cover all static areas, Current Affiars amd synapsis of Eco Survey
- Synopsis of India Year Book & BUDGET 2020, ECONOMIC SURVEY
- Best Current Affairs of Past One year from April 2019 to Sep 2020
- Complete Road map and Handholding for Preparation guide, Time Management, test schedule with AIR
- GS pre & mains test series consist of 50 UPSC standard Test
- 28 Question came direct from our test engine for Prelims 2018, 32 Qn in 2019 Prelims
- Best Test Analysis report with 10+ Qualitative and Quantitative parameters to diagnose your individual problem areas and improve those pain points
- Direct individual mentors for each candidates
These mock tests have been compiled keeping in view of the present trends in the civil services preliminary examination. Provides comprehensive and relevant questions in one place with updated current affairs In order to empower students with more information and to have conceptual clarity, we have provided the historical background of those questions. Questions are based on UPSC pattern. Questions are very informative in nature. So we advise you to solve those questions again and again.
CALL FOR NEW SCHEDULE – FOR OCTOBER 4TH EXAM ( CORONA IMPACT)
- THIS COMPLETE TEST PACKAGE CONTAIN TOTAL 21 TEST Prelims : 13 Subject/Topic wise Test Consist of 4 GS Full syllabus + 4 CSAT Full Syllabus
- All the TEST carry GS 100 Questions/ CSAT 80 Questions.
- This Package contains Test from all the package
FOCUS: TARGET 140+ IN GS PAPER I
- TEST IS AVILABLE ONLY IN ENGLISH
- TEST SCHEDULE From feb 2020 TO MAY 2020, However for late starters – test are available in their account or dashboard Whoever enrolling for test series have access to Current Affairs Magic+ Video access on select Subjects
- ALL TEST COME WITH ALL INDIA RANK WITH DETAILED ANALYSIS.