Free Bank Coaching Centers in Bangalore
- Driven by the philosophy that every individual is born to succeed, Global banking Academy’s direction as an organization is led by its founder Managing Director.
The Academy relentlessly works towards realizing the dream of the Guru to reach, to teach and train students to partake in the process of nation building by joining the various services in Govt sectors and emerged as Free Bank Coaching Centres in Bangalore. Global banking Academy, the Best Bank academy aims to develop amongst its students a competitive attitude along with sound academic base with quality teaching and individual attention as its hallmark. The Academy organizes seminars and workshops with the help of civil servants and Bank experts in soft skills to train the aspirants to think, feel and succeed by the Best bank coaching academy in Bangalore. This comprehensive approach towards preparation has received an overwhelming response and has led to the pan India presence of Global banking Academy and emerged as Free Bank Coaching Centre in Bangalore
In addition to imparting knowledge of the concerned subjects, Global Bank
Classes lays great emphasis on leadership development, ethics and social responsibility, and mind-power development so as to ensure that our tomorrow’s bureaucrats do not suffer from moral and ethical bankruptcy, through this unending hard work it become Free Bank Coaching Centre in Bangalore.
- RESULT ORIENTED CLASSROOM TRAINING FOR ALL BANK PO EXAM SURE SUCCESS IN BANK EXAM!!!
- 1000’s of Bank Officer are our former students!!!
- To reserve your seat Call: 9964093666, 9964094666.
- QUALITY OF OUR TRAINING PROGRAMME:
- Training offered by Global is carefully developed by experts who have hands on experience in Bank Test Preparation over a decade.
- BOOKLETS INCLUDES IN THE PACKAGE: TOTALLY 10 BOOKS
- Quantitative Aptitude (2)
General Awareness (2)
Test of English
Descriptive paper on English Composition
Previous Question Papers
Mock Test Paper
Bank PO – Planner
- SBI PO Exam Pattern: State Bank of India Probationary Exam Pattern Details.
- SBI PO Exam Pattern is of Three Phases –
- 1. Phase I, 2. Phase II, 3. Phase III.
- A. Phase I: Preliminary Examination consisting of Objective Tests for 100 marks will be conducted online. This test would be of 1 hour duration consisting of 3 Sections as follows…
- English langauage
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Reasoning Ability
- B. Phase- II: Written Examination (250 marks) consisting of Objective Tests and Descriptive Test.
- (i). Objective Tests (200 marks): The Objective Tests with 2 hour duration will consists of 4 Sections with 50 marks each as follows:
(a) Test of English Language (Grammer, Vocabulary, Comprehension etc)
(b) Test of General Awareness, Marketing and Computers
(c) Test of Data Analysis and Interpretation
(d)Test of Reasoning (High Level)
The candidates are required to qualify in the Objective Tests by securing passing marks, in each of the tests, to be decided by the Bank on the basis of the performance of all the competing candidates taken together in each test to a minimum required level for each category.
- (ii). Descriptive Test (50 marks): The Descriptive Test with 1 hour duration will be of “Test of English Language (letter writing & essay)