The term ‘Global Learning Centre – Bangalore’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 361, Sterling arcade, Koramangala, Bangalore, 560095. The term ‘you’ refers to the user/viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. 7. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Global Learning Centre – Bangalore’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
- All information, content and material, including the software, text, images, graphics, video and audio, contained in the SD Card and the products and services are copyrighted property of Global Learning Centre – Bangalore. All trademarks, services marks, trade names, and trade dress are proprietary to Global Learning Centre – Bangalore You understand that “MIQ Classes” & globalias.in is a registered trademark owned by Global Learning Centre – Bangalore This trademark may not be used in any manner without prior written consent of Global Learning Centre – Bangalore. No information, content or material from the our products and services may be copied, downloaded, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way without obtaining prior written permission from Global Learning Centre – Bangalore and nothing on soft copy or video access thru mobile app shall be deemed to confer a license of or any other right, interest or title to or in any of the intellectual property rights belonging to Global Learning Centre – Bangalore to the User. You may own the medium on which the information, content or materials resides, but Global Learning Centre – Bangalore retain full and complete title to the information, content or materials and all intellectual property rights therein.
- Your use of our products and services provided for herein is solely for your personal and non-commercial use. Any use of the SD Card or its content other than for personal purposes is prohibited. Your personal and non-commercial use of this SD Card and / or our services shall be subjected to the following restrictions:
- i) You may not decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the contents of the SD Card and / or our products, or (c) remove any copyright, trademark registration, or other proprietary notices from the contents of the SD Card and / or our products.
- ii) You will not (a) use our product or service for commercial purposes of any kind, or (b) advertise or sell any products, services or otherwise (whether or not for profit), or solicit others (including, without limitation, solicitations for contributions or donations) or use any public forum for commercial purposes of any kind, or (c) use the SD Card and / or our products and services in any way that is unlawful, or harms Global Learning Centre – Bangalore or any other person or entity as determined by Global Learning Centre – Bangalore
- Global Learning Centre – Bangalore products and / or services, including the Global Learning Centre – Bangalore application and content, are compatible only with Samsung tablets. Global Learning Centre – Bangalore shall not be obligated to provide workable products and / or services for any tablets other than Samsung tablets that are recognized by Global Learning Centre – Bangalore or those tablets that may be purchased from any third party which are not compatible with Global Learning Centre – Bangalore
- Global Learning Centre – Bangalore or any of its subsidiaries or content partners shall have no responsibility for any loss or damage caused to tablet or any other hardware and / or software, including loss of data or effect on the processing speed of the tablet, those results from the use of our products and services.
- In no event will Global Learning Centre – Bangalore. be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation,
(1) indirect, punitive, special, exemplary, incidental, or consequential damage (including loss of business, revenue, profits, use, data or other economic advantage, loss of programs or information), or
(2) direct damages in excess of the amount paid to Global Learning Centre – Bangalore for the product and / or service, arising out of the use of, misuse of or inability to use, or errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the Site or the products and / or services, or any information provided on the Site. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability. Accordingly, in such instances, some of the above limitations may not apply to the User
- You have to specify the address to which the shipment has to be made at the time of purchase. All product(s) shall be delivered directly to the address as specified at the point of ordering [and you cannot, under no circumstances whatsoever, change the address after the order is processed]. Any inconsistencies in name or address will result in non-delivery of the product(s).
- For return of product(s) damaged at the time of delivery, the shipping charges shall be borne by Global Learning Centre – Bangalore However, for return any of the product(s) for any other reasons, it shall be the responsibility of the registered User to arrange for the return of such cancelled product(s) and the shipping charges shall be borne by such User.
- We request you not to accept any product package that seems to be tampered with, opened or damaged at the time of delivery. The products must be returned in the same condition / unopened as delivered by Global Learning Centre – Bangalore. Any products returned showing signs of any use or damage in any manner shall not be accepted for return.
- All requests for return of products have to be placed within 7 days from the date of delivery. Please note that no refunds shall be claimed or will be entertained post 7 days from the date of delivery. Once digital course is subscribed its considered as soled & delivered fully, Once Study Materials delivered – same day considered as fully soled & delivered – as great amount of cloning and copying is possible , NO refund or Readjustments offered at any situation
- Global Learning Centre – Bangalore may also contact the user through sms, email and call to give notifications on various important updates. Therefore, User holds Global Learning Centre – Bangalore non liable to any liabilities including financial penalties, damages, expenses in case the users mobile number is registered with Do not Call (DNC) database.
- You hereby indemnify, defend, and hold Global Learning Centre – Bangalore s distributors, agents, representatives and other authorized users, and each of the foregoing entities” respective resellers, distributors, service providers and suppliers, and all of the foregoing entities’ respective officers, directors, owners, employees, agents, representatives, harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, liabilities and costs arising from your use of our product.
- Refund Policy:
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- UPSC ( Union Public Service Commission) & SPSC ( state Public Service Commission) is civil Services Examination conducting body, UPSC & SPSCs are systematically conducts exam every year, as per said above Global IAS Academy Presumes Civil Services Examination rules, eligibility, scheme of exam, various services, number of attempts, age limit, syllabus, Marks etc. for current Year exam. Global IAS Academy, shall change the faculties, venue, class timing, & teaching method of classes (like Online Live Interactive class, Offline – Classroom coaching or Recorded video lecture) in mid of the course for administrative reason. Global IAS Academy personal guidance and Study Material guidance , Online / Live classes, Offline Classes applicable up to the respective exam only, Global IAS Academy fixed fee for the course based on as per its rule, not as per market rate. Global IAS Academy is not responsible for variation in exam rules & postponement or cancellation of Examination which is maintained by UPSC & various SPSC for said, and will not refund and readjust fees in any circumstances. Our faculties are from the background of former officers( central/ state ), Master degree/ professional degree holder & experienced /trained faculties in civil service coaching and we reserve the right to change and transfer any faculties for administrative reasons. Global IAS Academy takes great care in providing extra technical assistance through mobile app/ web app for accessing recorded video/ online test/ eBooks etc – availability of this services & accuracy of contents in printed books / e books are subjects to technical issues & third party vendors/ sources and will not refund and readjust fees in any circumstances. our refund rules are applicable only seven days from the date of admission & subject to statutory deductions, over and above will not refund and readjust fees in any circumstances. Candidates need to make sure regular attendance in the class- absence or lack of attendance, transfer due to personal reason , academy will not take responsibility. Global IAS Academy guidance consist- Prelims & Mains & Interview of UPSC & SPSC Exams in English Medium. Global IAS Academy is Unit of Global Learning Centre registered in the state of Karnataka, India.
- Offline classes are subject to Force Majeure or act of god / COVID Guidelines & Vaccine policy by GOI & Respective state Govt.
- Kindly follow COVID guidelines, wear Mask & Maintain Social Distance for overall safety.
24.Persons who are “competent/capable” of contracting within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 shall be eligible to use our products or services. Persons who are minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use our products or services. As a minor if you wish to use our products or services, such use shall be made available to you by your legal guardian or parents. Global Learning Centre – Bangalore will not be responsible for any consequence that arises as a result of misuse of any kind of our products or services that may occur by virtue of any person including a minor using the services provided. By using the products or services you warrant that all the data provided by you is accurate and complete and that you have obtained the consent of parent/legal guardian(in case of minors). Global Learning Centre – Bangalore Ltd reserves the right to terminate your subscription and / or refuse to provide you with access to the products or services if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years and the consent to use the products or services is not made by your parent/legal guardian or any information provided by you is inaccurate.